Effective: June 2, 2018
This Policy applies to copyright infringement claims that may be made based on content posted on ShaunParsons.com (the “site”).
To claim copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Parsons!nteractive’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
The Parsons!nteractice Corporation
245 N. Highland Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Phone: (213) 537-4546
Note: This procedure is exclusively for notifying Parsons!nteractive that your copyrighted material has been infringed.