ShaunParsons.com Refund Policy
In most cases, canceling your ShaunParsons.com Private subscription before it expires means you’ll finish your current subscription without receiving money back. Once the subscription expires, your ShaunParsons.com Private account will revert to a Free account, and you will no longer have the additional features granted by the ShaunParsons.com Private upgrade.
After downgrading, your account will no longer automatically renew and no further renewal charges will be applied for that account.
For regions that require refunds
If you live in a region where we’re legally required to issue a refund on early cancellation, you may be eligible for a refund. For example, if you live in the European Union, you can cancel your ShaunParsons.com Private subscription within 14 days of upgrading or opening a paid account, and you’ll get a refund for the amount you paid Parsons!nteractive. We’ll issue refunds as appropriate and applicable.
In these specific cases, we can only help with refunds if you follow these exact instructions:
- If you haven’t yet done so, submit a ticket.
- If you submitted a ticket, and then arrived at this article via an automated email response from us, reply to that email.
- Note: be sure to let us know that you live in a region that requires us to provide refunds, and which region that is.
- Contact our Customer Support team to request a refund.
- By phone number: (213) 537-4546
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://shaunparsons.com/support/new-support-ticket/